Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they set out our and your legal rights and obligations in relation to services offered by Zetu Solutions
- Deliver a custom or template conversion design service as per the specifications submitted by the customer.
- Keep the customer informed on the progress and development of the project within the timescales agreed between Webkul and the customer.
- Provide the customer with access to a demo server during the delivery and acceptance phase
- Make any modifications to the design as outlined in the delivery and acceptance criteria as noted below.
- Prepare and release the design to be installed by the customer.
Delivery and acceptance
Webkul will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver the project to the customer for acceptance testing on or before the agreed delivery date. During the acceptance period, the customer will carry out acceptance tests via an online demo server to determine:
- The design conforms in all material respects with the original specification as outlined in the customers Proposal / specification document
- Whether the design has any Defects.
Charges and payment
Webkul will not charge more than the amount previously agreed unless the customer has varied the specifications of the work since the agreement. Zetu Solutions will not undertake changes to the specifications of the work which would increase the cost, without prior written authorisation from the customer.
A 50% deposit is payable by the customer to Webkul before the project starts. The final 50% payment is payable by the customer before the design is released and after the delivery and acceptance terms are met.